14 of Our Most Unique Meatloaf Recipes
Tired of the same classic meatloaf? Try these deliciously unique meatloaf recipes
Here at RecipeLion, we set out to discover some new variations on standard meatloaf. Here are 14 of Our Most Unique Meatloaf Recipes. We've got it all! From turkey meatloaf cupcakes to pizza-flavored meatloaf, this collection is a taste adventure. If you’re a new cook and want to learn how to make meatloaf for the first time, we’ve also got a delicious, basic meatloaf recipe included that's super simple to follow. Or, maybe you're a seasoned home chef and you're looking for a meatloaf recipe that will really "wow" at the dinner table tonight. They always say that variety is the spice of life, so why not start with a brand new recipe for dinner this week? Meatloaf is one of those comforting recipes that makes us think of our moms, so get the younger generation in on the nostalgia with a tasty and hearty meal from the list below!
Try more recipes just like Mom used to make in our collection, 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
Meatloaf Recipes with Beef
- Magic Slow Cooker MeatloafThis recipe for Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf combines the comfort of meatloaf with the ease of a slow cooker dinner recipe. Simply mix the ingredients together in the morning, place them in the slow cooker, set it and forget it! The slow cooker meatloaf holds its form while cooking, creating a meal that will be ready to serve when you are.
- Lightened-Up Mini Meatloaf"If there’s ever a time for comfort food, then this is it! The cold and dark winter evenings call for cozy dinners that bring everyone together around the table. And during this period when you’re pulled in so many different directions and you’re indulging in so many decadent treats, a lighter, healthier supper is like a “reset” button for your body."
- Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf"This homemade Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is stuffed with melty cheese and wrapped in plenty of bacon for an easy comforting family dinner. The recipe is cooked without ketchup and smothered in a BBQ sauce glaze instead."
- Stove Top Stuffing Meatloaf"I swear you guys, just adding a little spaghetti sauce, zucchini and of course cheese, takes this meatloaf to a whole to level. This is by far my favorite meatloaf recipe, plus it’s super easy to whip up on a busy night. Now, it does take about 35-45 minutes to cook, but the prep time is literally no more than 5-10 minutes. It’s foolproof, and I promise you guys will love it."
- Cheesy Taco MeatloafThere are many variations of meatloaf recipes out there, but this version takes it to a whole different level. Cheesy Taco Meatloaf from Campbell's Kitchen uses Picante sauce and tortilla chips instead of ketchup and breadcrumbs. This recipe is so different from traditional meatloaf that you just have to try it. It can be made in ten minutes and uses just four ingredients. You can't beat meatloaf recipes that are as quick and easy as that!
- Super Moist MeatloafThere's nothing worse than a dry meatloaf, but this easy recipe for Super Moist Meatloaf will never let you down. It's a classic recipe for meatloaf with a sweet and tangy sauce that's perfect for when you want an easy, comforting meal. The meatloaf is juicy and full of flavor, just the way it's supposed to be. Serve it alongside any of your favorite side dishes for a budget-friendly meal that the family will love.
- Make-Ahead Pizza Meat LoavesHere's a go-to recipe when you need to plan ahead to get dinner on the table really fast. You can prepare these Make-Ahead Pizza Meat Loaves up to 3 days in advance and when you're ready for dinner, just heat them in the skillet. You can't lose with the delicious combination of meat loaf and pizza, so whip up this easy meatloaf recipe from Campbell's Kitchen for dinner tonight!
- Meat Loaf CasseroleThis delicious casserole recipe is one for the ages. Instant mashed potatoes come together with ground beef to make this hearty quick and easy casserole. Meat Loaf Casserole is everything you love about a meat loaf dinner, but made all in one dish. It doesn't get any easier than that.
- Ma's Skillet MeatloafMeatloaf is a classic comfort recipe that has stood the test of time. Ma's Skillet Meatloaf is a great take on an old fashioned recipe. Topped with a creamy Dijon mustard gravy, every bite is simply incredible. Serve with your favorite sides and treat your family to one of the best meatloaf recipes. You'll want to make your meatloaf in a skillet every time.
Chicken, Pork, and Turkey Meatloaf Recipes
- Stove Top Stuffing Turkey Meatloaf "This meatloaf tastes just like Christmas! I swear, this is going to be on my menu next year for Christmas. One of my little guilty pleasures is the stove top turkey or chicken stuffing. I truly love these stuffings and are the perfect ingredient for this turkey meatloaf! I mean there is your bread and seasonings for the meatloaf, and stuffing and turkey go hand in hand. I’ve added some cooked onions and celery and VOILA! Turkey meatloaf that tastes like Christmas. Serve this home made gravy and you have THE PERFECT turkey meatloaf!"
- Hawaiian Ham Loaf"Hawaiian Ham Loaf is an old Pennsylvanian Dutch recipe that has been given a touch of Hawaiian taste to it. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover ham and make it into a meatloaf type of meal. Then by adding pineapple to it, helps give it that Hawaiian taste. It is quick and easy to make that you will love to serve it up for dinner. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen."
- Potato-Crusted Mediterranean Meatloaf"Friends from abroad visited us for a week end and it happened to be perfect occasion to bake Potato-Crusted Mediterranean Meatloaf since it feeds the crowd and has Mediterranean kick, so much admired. The quantity is huge and I do not bake this one often. It feeds 8 up to 10 persons. Served with coulorful vegetables and salads it was be one tasty surprise for everybody. If any leftovers, nice to have the other day."
- Chicken, Bacon, And Apple Mini Meatloaves"The chicken, bacon, and apples combine really well in this dish. If you’re looking for an easy breakfast or snack that isn’t eggs, then make these mini meatloaves in advance and heat up when you want to eat them. They’re easy to make and are Paleo, nut-free, egg-free as well as autoimmune-friendly (AIP). For more about the autoimmune protocol – check out this article. And if you’re looking for some other Paleo breakfast recipes, then check out our list here."
- Meatloaf Cupcakes"Turkey Meatloaf Muffins: Tender and flavorful meatloaf cupcakes topped with garlic thyme mashed potato “frosting”. A fun and playful meal that is secretly good for you! Even the mashed potatoes are low fat."
For more classic-style recipes, try our collection30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen