7 of Our Most Unique Meatloaf Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here at RecipeLion, we set out to discover some new variations on standard meatloaf. Here are 7 of Our Most Unique Meatloaf Recipes. We've got it all! From turkey meatloaf cupcakes to pizza-flavored meatloaf, this collection is a taste adventure. If you’re a new cook and want to learn how to make meatloaf for the first time, we’ve got delicious, basic meatloaf recipe below that's super simple to follow. Or, maybe you're a seasoned home chef and you're looking for a meatloaf recipe that will really "wow" at the dinner table tonight. They always say that variety is the spice of life, so why not start with a brand new recipe for dinner this week? Meatloaf is one of those comforting recipes that makes us think of our moms, so get the younger generation in on the nostalgia with a tasty and hearty meal from the list below!
Table of Contents
Try more recipes just like Mom used to make in our collection, 22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
7 of Our Most Unique Meatloaf Recipes
- Magic Slow Cooker MeatloafThis recipe for Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf combines the comfort of meatloaf with the ease of a slow cooker dinner recipe. Simply mix the ingredients together in the morning, place them in the slow cooker, set it and forget it! The slow cooker meatloaf holds its form while cooking, creating a meal that will be ready to serve when you are.
- Lightened-Up Mini Meatloaf"If there’s ever a time for comfort food, then this is it! The cold and dark winter evenings call for cozy dinners that bring everyone together around the table. And during this period when you’re pulled in so many different directions and you’re indulging in so many decadent treats, a lighter, healthier supper is like a “reset” button for your body."
- Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf"This homemade Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is stuffed with melty cheese and wrapped in plenty of bacon for an easy comforting family dinner. The recipe is cooked without ketchup and smothered in a BBQ sauce glaze instead."
- Stove Top Stuffing Meatloaf"I swear you guys, just adding a little spaghetti sauce, zucchini and of course cheese, takes this meatloaf to a whole to level. This is by far my favorite meatloaf recipe, plus it’s super easy to whip up on a busy night. Now, it does take about 35-45 minutes to cook, but the prep time is literally no more than 5-10 minutes. It’s foolproof, and I promise you guys will love it."
- Meatloaf Cupcakes"Turkey Meatloaf Muffins: Tender and flavorful meatloaf cupcakes topped with garlic thyme mashed potato “frosting”. A fun and playful meal that is secretly good for you! Even the mashed potatoes are low fat."
- Cheesy Taco MeatloafThere are many variations of meatloaf recipes out there, but this version takes it to a whole different level. Cheesy Taco Meatloaf from Campbell's Kitchen uses Picante sauce and tortilla chips instead of ketchup and breadcrumbs. This recipe is so different from traditional meatloaf that you just have to try it. It can be made in ten minutes and uses just four ingredients. You can't beat meatloaf recipes that are as quick and easy as that!
- Super Moist MeatloafThere's nothing worse than a dry meatloaf, but this easy recipe for Super Moist Meatloaf will never let you down. It's a classic recipe for meatloaf with a sweet and tangy sauce that's perfect for when you want an easy, comforting meal. The meatloaf is juicy and full of flavor, just the way it's supposed to be. Serve it alongside any of your favorite side dishes for a budget-friendly meal that the family will love.
For more classic-style recipes, try our collection 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Cheesy Beefy Fajita Quesadillas
The Best Old-Fashioned Pot Roast
Easy Crescent Cabbage & Beef Bundles
Slow Cooker or Oven-Baked Salisbury Steak
Spicy Ground Beef Stew
Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
Fork Tender Burgers and Gravy
German Pot Roast (Sauerbraten)
Braised Beef Brisket
Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beef and Carrot Meatballs
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
- Chocolate Mousse Mint Pots
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
- Homemade Baked Potato Chips
- Tex Mex Pasta Baked Casserole
- Pork Meatloaf Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Saag Paneer
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes