Chicken, Bacon, And Apple Mini Meatloaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The chicken, bacon, and apples combine really well in this dish. If you’re looking for an easy breakfast or snack that isn’t eggs, then make these mini meatloaves in advance and heat up when you want to eat them. They’re easy to make and are Paleo, nut-free, egg-free as well as autoimmune-friendly (AIP). For more about the autoimmune protocol – check out this article. And if you’re looking for some other Paleo breakfast recipes, then check out our list here."
Yields12 mini meatloaves
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 1/2 apples, diced into small cubes
- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 1 lb), minced
- 8-10 slices of bacon, cooked and crushed into bits
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
Preheat oven to 400F.
Food process the chicken breast if it’s not already minced.
Cook the bacon.
Dice the apple.
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Grease a muffin pan and fill with the meat mixture or use these non-stick silicone muffin pans.
Bake for 20-25 minutes – check with a meat thermometer that the internal temperature reaches 170F.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Blackened Chicken
- Copycat Paula Deen's Beer-in-the-Rear Chicken
- Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken
- Slow Cooker Guinness Chicken Stew
- Coronation Chicken Sweet Potato Jacket
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- Yakitori (japanese Grilled Chicken Skewers)
- Coca Cola Chicken
- Spice-Roasted Chicken and Pears
- Quick and Easy Cuban Mojo Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic & Leek Mashed Potatoes
- Shish Kebobs – A Tasty Delight
- Appam Or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Air Fryer Onion Bhajis
- White Chocolate Toblerone Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes