14 Easy Zucchini Bread Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Zucchini bread is a delicious, easy snack to make. With several different ways to make it and tons of great additions, your zucchini bread can be as unique as you want it. If you're craving something sweet in your bread, a recipe like Easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread or Zucchini Bread with Chocolate will hit the spot. For bread that has a chewy add in, there are easy zucchini bread recipes like Pineapple Zucchini Bread or Zucchini Raisin Bread. We've put together this collection so you can enjoy the warm (or cold!) tasty treat that is zucchini bread. Not to mention, with these simple recipes you'll also love the ease of making the yummy dish. What could be better than that?
1. Easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread- Want a great use for all that zucchini from your garden? Whip up this yummy chocolate zucchini bread! It' so easy, it practically makes itself. Throw the ingredients together, throw it in the oven, and throw yourself on the couch to relax for an hour. Then...YUM!
2. Moist Zucchini Bread - If you're looking for a tasty and easy zucchini bread recipe look no further. This recipe will lead you to create moist zucchini bread, perfect for breakfast or a snack. It's a quick and easy way to make homemade bread!
3. Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread (shown above) - This healthy zucchini bread recipe is sure to become one of your new favorites. With cocoa powder and chocolate chips, it's a double dose of chocolate you'll love.
4. The Best Zucchini Bread (shown above) - Moist and full of flavor, this easy zucchini bread recipe is made wtih cinnamon and ginger to give it a sweet yet spicy flavor.
5. Grandma's Zucchini Squares (shown above) - A little different take on the classic zucchini bread recipe - these souffle-like squares are filled with cheese, onions, herbs and spices. Better yet, they're made with Bisquick!
Want to use up zucchini on something else? Don't miss these 11 Easy Zucchini Casserole Recipes!
6. Zesty Zucchini Bread - Zucchini bread is always a refreshing snack or treat but this recipe creates a real pick-me-up. By using great ingredients like cinnamon, walnuts and lemon rind, Zesty Zucchini Bread delivers a wonderful dish.
7. Slow Cooker Zucchini Bread - If you are looking for the best zucchini bread recipe, then you have found it amongst quick easy slow cooker recipes. Use a slow cooker to bake delicious bread, making the best slow cooker recipes no one will expect came from a slow cooker.
8. Sweet Potato and Zucchini Bread - What's even better than zucchini bread? This sweet potato and zucchini bread recipe, that's what. Perhaps the best zucchini bread recipe you'll find, this one balances sweet and savory flavors perfectly!
9. Mocha Zucchini Bread - Hey coffee lovers, here's a zucchini bread recipe just for you! Mocha zucchini bread is a great tasting, moist snack that goes perfectly with your morning coffee. This zucchini recipe will not disappoint. Give it a try today!
10. Zucchini Bread with Chocolate- Need a little something sweet with your bread? Try zucchini bread with chocolate and you'll find just what you're looking for. This easy zucchini bread recipe calls for chocolate among other great ingredients.
We've got even more delicious zucchini recipes in this collection of 14 Ridiculously Easy Zucchini Recipes!
11. Pineapple Zucchini Bread - Add a fruity kick to your zucchini bread by following this easy recipe. Pineapple zucchini bread is a delicious treat you can eat for breakfast or as a snack. It's a great way to get your veggies and your fruit!
12. Sourdough Zucchini Bread - This easy zucchini bread recipe will surprise you with a unique taste. It's a traditional zucchini bread but by using sourdough, you get a slightly different taste. Try the delicious sourdough zucchini bread and you'll love the results.
13. Traditional Zucchini Bread- Zucchini bread is a wonderful and easy snack to make. If you're looking to make homemade zucchini bread with the traditional flavors you know and love, turn to traditional zucchini bread.
14. Zucchini Raisin Bread - The sweet and chewy addition of raisins to this zucchini bread really makes a difference. By adding raisins, zucchini raisin bread has a great, unique taste. Follow this simple zucchini bread recipe and you'll end up with a yummy treat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Perfect Potluck Cucumber Salad is the food that everyone will be talking about when you bring it to your next potluck. This is a… Continue reading: "Perfect Potluck Cucumber Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- CREAMY RANCH SLOW COOKER CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES
- CROCK POT CHICKEN ALFREDO
- CROCK POT HONEY BOURBON CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER CINNAMON SUGAR CANDIED ALMONDS
- CROCK POT KING RANCH CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA SOUP
- BAKED RED AND WHITE MOSTACCIOLI
- CHEESY ASPARAGUS PUFFS
- TURKEY & STUFFING AIR FRYER EGG ROLLS
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes