Fluffy Banana Bread
Fluffy Banana Bread is an easy banana bread recipe for when you're looking for a sweet, fruity dessert or snack.
Cooking Time1 hr 5 min
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 8x4x2 inch bread pan.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy, scraping sides often.
- Add eggs one at a time. Add milk, beating until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and banana alternately, beating smooth after each addition.
- Fold in nuts.
- Turn into pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 60 - 65 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes, remove and cool completely.