31 Easy Dinner Recipes for December
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas dinner is one of the most elaborate meals of the year, but don't let that deter you from cooking delicious meals all December long! Here are 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for December to keep you warm and satisfied. In this collection, you can find soups, hearty casseroles, and slow cooker dinners packed with seasonal ingredients. Plus, you can easily use some of these main dishes and sides for your Christmas dinner menu. Serve these dishes to your family and start a December tradition of good food and good company.
Don't make the same old thing every day - use this collection of recipes to keep your dinners interesting this month. Cabbage, mushrooms, cranberries, and winter squash are just a few of the seasonal ingredients that are featured in these scrumptious winter dinner recipes. You'll never have to worry about what you're going to make for dinner this month because your family is sure to love everything in this simple, easy-to-make collection.
Table of Contents
Easy Winter Side Dishes
These side dishes are the perfect accompaniment to any easy dinner recipe. From stuffing to mac and cheese, the recipes here will please everyone in your family, whether it's just a random day in December or on Christmas day.
For more things to make this winter, try these Mason Jar Recipes: 30 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
Winter Soups and Stew Recipes
As we enter the colder months of the year, it's important to keep warm. That's why soup and stew recipes are perfect foods to ward off the impending December chill. Make large portions of these soups and freeze them so you can reheat and eat them all winter long!
Looking for holiday breakfast ideas? Try our collection: 10 Recipes for Overnight Christmas Casseroles
Easy Comforting Casseroles
Winter couldn't be complete without some hearty casseroles. You'll find a use for every dish on this list because these recipes are the perfect crowd pleasers for family gatherings. They appeal to absolutely everyone!
Looking for more dinner ideas to make for the holidays? Take a peek at our collection: 12 Christmas Dinner Ideas
Easy Main Dishes
From a ham recipe for Christmas dinner to Christmas tree-themed lasagna to tender, stuffed pork loin, these recipes will impress everyone in your family. Use these main dishes as your go-to recipes when you're feeling overwhelmed with the stress of the holidays. They are all delicious and easy to make!
What is your favorite thing to make during the holidays?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for November
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 11 Vintage Recipes That Will Scare Your Grandkids
- 22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for December
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Savory Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Hearty Banana Nut Muffins with Coconut Oil
- Luscious Coconut Chocolate Cake
- Coconut Oil Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Homemade Breakfast Sausage
- Pea and Potato Salad
- Apple Jalebi Recipe
- Crispy Matcha Christmas Cookies
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Risotto
- Peppermint Chocolate Oreos
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes