Thanksgiving Dinner Menu: 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanksgiving is a time to gather around the table with loved ones and enjoy a delicious feast. Preparing your holiday meal doesn't have to be hard! Whether you're a seasoned chef or beginner home cook, this collection Thanksgiving Dinner Menu: 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes will help you prepare an amazing meal everyone will rave about. Learn how to make the best Thanksgiving dessert recipes, Thanksgiving side dishes, and other delicious and simple recipes for Thanksgiving with this complete collection from the RecipeLion Test Kitchen.
This Thanksgiving dinner menu includes all the classics, like cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and stuffing, along with some non-traditional Thanksgiving recipes like Crustless Pumpkin Pie, Apple Glazed Carrots and more! Try a mix of traditional and out-of-the-ordinary Thanksgiving recipes for a dinner that's sure to "wow" guests.
Some of these easy Thanksgiving recipes are even made in the slow cooker, so you can save valuable oven space! Place your stuffing in the slow cooker and let it cook on the countertop while you prepare the rest of the meal. It doesn't get much easier than that!
Browse through our collection Thanksgiving Dinner Menu: 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and let us know which ones you plan on making!
Thanksgiving Dinner Menu: 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes
Table of Contents
Don't miss our free eCookbook, 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show!
Of course, every Thanksgiving dinner menu needs a turkey recipe, and this Best Easy Herb Roasted Turkey might be the best turkey you've ever made! The variety of herbs gives this dish amazing flavor and the turkey stays super moist in the oven.
A Thanksgiving dinner menu wouldn't be complete without at least a couple potato side dishes! Whether you like your potatoes sweet, mashed, or au gratin, these easy Thanksgiving recipes for potatoes will bring some comfort to your meal.
Country Cottage Potato Bake (shown)
Vegetable side dishes are a must during the holidays because they'll round out your Thanksgiving dinner menu with something light yet delicious. From green bean casserole, to delicious corn pudding, these vegetable side dishes might just steal the show!
Southern Grandma's Corn Pudding (shown)
Molly's Green Bean Casserole (shown)
Find even more amazing and easy Thanksgiving recipes with our free eCookbook: 36 Thanksgiving Recipes!
Of course we couldn't forget about dressing and cranberry sauce! The rest of these easy Thanksgiving side dishes are classic foods your family looks forward to every year. They're super simple to make, so the stress of Thanksgiving morning will be no more.
Slow Cooker Dressing (shown)
Classic Cranberry Sauce (shown)
Thanksgiving is all about comfort food ... and eating it until you can't eat any more! These bread and biscuit recipes will be a great addition to your Thanksgiving dinner menu. Go for classic buttermilk biscuits, or try something new with cranberry bread or apple biscuits!
Bisquick Apple Drop Biscuits (shown)
Whole Cranberry Bread (shown)
Of course, everyone saves room for dessert, and these Thanksgiving dessert recipes might make them want to skip the main dish all together! These pie recipes will end your meal on a very high note. Better yet, they're super simple to make, and we've included pies for all tastes.
Simple Southern Apple Pie (shown)
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie (shown)
Don't Miss Even More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes!
- The Top 38 Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- 18 Crave-Worthy Dessert Recipes for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Gravy (VIDEO!)
- How to Make French Fried Onions for a Green Bean Casserole (VIDEO!)
- How to Make Mashed Potatoes (VIDEO!)
- This Versus That: Sweet Potato Casserole
- This Versus That: Green Bean Casserole
- This Versus That: Pumpkin Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall Free eCookbook
- 31 Unbeatable Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- 36 Thanksgiving Recipes Free eCookbook
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Mashed Potatoes
- 9 Simple Thanksgiving Recipes: Our 2016 Thanksgiving Meal Plan
- "24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects" eCookbook
- "The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes for the Fall" Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes from RecipeLion
- Green Bean Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Apricot Jam
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- The Most Delicious Peanut Butter, Banana And Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Homemade Bread
- Green Mango Chutney
- Traeger Grilled French Toast
- Traeger No-flip Bacon
- Smoked Spicy Asian Pork Ribs
- Cherry Coke Ribs
- Traeger Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes