Leftover Mashed Potato Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Use your leftover mashed potatoes in this Leftover Mashed Potato Cakes recipe! They go from fridge to table in 15 minutes and make for a super-speedy meal!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall Free eCookbook
- Great Grandma's Famous Stuffing
- 9 Simple Thanksgiving Recipes: Our Thanksgiving Meal Plan
- Made Famous by Mama Stuffing
- Bourbon Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Bourbon Maple Sweet Potatoes
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Mashed Potatoes
- Harvest Fondue
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes from RecipeLion
- Traditional Cornbread Dressing
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
- 4 Minute Family Friendly Masala Rice
- Gluten-free And High-fiber Oatmeal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes