Green Bean Recipe
Green Bean Recipe is a vegan take on the traditional Thanksgiving green bean casserole recipe. It's tasty and healthy!
Cooking Time17 min
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 4 cups green beans, fresh (not canned)
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a pan, add the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Allow it to sit for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the onion, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Cooking the onion any longer than a few minutes will take the nutrients out.
- While the onion and garlic are in the pan, start adding the green beans (make sure the ends are cut off).
- Mix everything together and let sit covered for 3 minutes.
- Take cover off, while mixing the ingredients begin adding the ginger and keep mixing every so often for a few minutes until everything tastes to your liking.
- After 5 minutes of everything mixing together the green beans should be tender and crisp.
- While cooking feel free to taste.
- Everyone has their own flavor so add more or take out as much as you'd like.
Read NextHomemade Amish Cranberry Sauce