Bleu Cheese Potato Salad
Sometimes potato salad can be a little dull; you'll have no such problem with Bleu Cheese Potato Salad. This potato salad recipe is bold and distinctive!
- 2 1/2 new red potatoes
- 1/4 dry white wine
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1-1/4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1-1/4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 pound bleu cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Boil potates with skin on until tender. Keeping them hot, peel them and cut into 1" pieces. Add wine, toss.
2. Season with salt and pepper, toss to coat, then cool. Add remaining ingredients, and toss to coat. Refigerate until ready to serve.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Potato Salad"
Potato salad is a summer classic that tastes great all year round. This year, try homemade potato salad. Whether red potato salad, bacon potato salad or German potato salad, with a potato salad recipe from us you'll make the best potato salad.