Easy Crunchy Potato Salad
This all-American potato salad recipe is made with tender potatoes, green pepper, onion and hard cooked eggs in a creamy celery, vinegar and mayonnaise dressing. Mixed together so every fork-full is loaded with flavor, crunch into this classic.
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 9 medium potatoes, cut into cubes (about 9 cups)
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 medium green onions, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
Place the potatoes into a 3-quart saucepan and add water to cover. Heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes well in a colander.
Stir the soup, mayonnaise, vinegar and black pepper in a large bowl.
Add the potatoes, celery, green pepper, onions and eggs and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.