American Potato Salad
This classic American potato salad recipe is sure to please any crowd. Try this quick and easy recipe for a 4th of July picnic, or take it to a school potluck.
For another 12 palate-pleasing potato salad recipes, be sure to check out our collection.
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine Miracle Whip, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Then combine potatoes, eggs, onion, celery and pickle.
- Add dressing to potato mixture; mix lightly. Chill.