Classic Picnic Potato Salad
It's not a picnic without a delicious classic potato salad recipe. Hellman's Mayonnaise, yellow mustard and hard boiled eggs are tossed together with potatoes to create this family favorite.
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 dill pickle, diced
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice or pickle relish
- 2 stalks celery (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3-4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 7 red potatoes, peeled, diced and boiled until tender
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
Cook the potatoes in water until tender. Drain and place in fridge to cool.
As the potatoes cool, chop all of the vegetables and hard boiled eggs.
- Add in potatoes and the rest of ingredients. Mix and chill until ready to serve.
Read NextAmish Potato Salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.