5 Egg Salad Recipes Just in Time for Summer Picnics
Summer is here and it's the perfect time for those summer picnics, at least once the rain clears out. Picnics are usually for sandwiches and maybe some bbq food, but now you can include the best egg salad recipe. I don't always eat egg salad, but when I do it's very delicious. I can even show you how to make an egg salad, it's not very hard. We're here to show you 5 egg salad recipes just in time for summer picnics. Maybe you'll get some great ideas!
Table of Contents:
Nothing like learning how to make an egg salad.
Taste to perfection.
Easy egg salad recipes make your day a little bit easier.
If you like celery and you like eggs then this is the perfect egg salad for you.
This is the best egg salad recipe you will ever come across.
In spite of the high cholesterol content of eggs, there are several health benefits relating to the inclusion of eggs in the diet—in limited quantities, of course. Consider the following points:
- Eggs are one of the best sources of protein, vitamins, and minerals. The quality of the protein found in eggs is of a higher quality than the protein found in meat and fish.
- Eggs are low in calories. One large egg has only about 75 calories.
- The high protein egg white averages only about 17 calories and has no fat or cholesterol, which makes it an excellent diet food.
- There are nutrients in eggs that are beneficial in preventing macular degeneration, which is the leading cause of blindness in the elderly.
- Eggs are rich in choline, which is helpful in fetal brain development. Choline levels in women drop during pregnancy, so it may be beneficial for women to consume eggs during pregnancy.
For more information on egg nutrition facts click here.
Read NextGreek-Style Eggs with Leeks and Feta