Baked Eggs Florentine
Baked Eggs Florentine is a delicious egg bake that you can prepare quickly and then put in the oven to cook. It is cheesy, delicious and a great easy recipe you have to try.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach, drained well
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs
- In a mixing bowl stir together soup, carrot, water chestnuts, yogurt, parmesan cheese, and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Stir in spinach. Divide spinach mixture among 4 individual casseroles.
- Use a spoon to make an indentation in the center of the spinach mixture. (or, spread the spinach mixture in a 10x6x2" baking dish. Make 4 indentations in the mixture).
- Break 1 egg into each indentation. Bake, covered, in a 350 deg F oven about 45 minutes or till whites are set and yolks are beginning to set. Sprinkle with additional pepper, if desired.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Egg Recipes"
Hundreds of quick and easy egg recipes and recipes using egg, including deviled egg recipes, egg salad recipes, egg dish recipes and recipes with egg whites.
There are no records