The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
Put your best dish forward with our collection of easy potluck recipes. From sides to desserts, these potluck recipes will be a hit at your next party!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's not easy trying to please a crowd when it comes to food. You just can't quite please everyone no matter what you choose to make. That's the beauty of a potluck -- there's a little something for everyone! A whole table of different dishes ensures everyone walks away with at least a couple items on their plate they'll love. These 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes will give you a little inspiration for the next potluck you're invited to so you won't ever come empty handed again! Whether you're in the mood to make a side dish, a main dish, or take control of dessert, each of the easy potluck recipes below is sure to please a crowd. So explore the list below and see which potluck recipes would make you most proud to serve. From pizza casserole to brownies to potato salad, we've got what you need.
Table of Contents
Easy Side Dishes for Potlucks
What should I bring to this potluck? You've probably asked yourself this question more than once if you've ever been invited to a potluck. The task can be a little overwhelming, but we've broken it down for you in this collection. Let's start with easy potluck side dishes. Take your pick from the potluck sides below and be in charge of tying the whole meal together! Don't be intimidated -- each of the deli salad inspirations below is sure to find a happy home on someone's plate.
See our entire deli salads collection here: 50+ Best Deli Salad Recipes
Perfect Potluck Casserole Recipes
The next best option when you're headed to a potluck? Casseroles! They're easy to make when you're in a hurry, totally simple to transport, and there are so many options out there to choose from, so you know your crowd will never get bored -- at least not when you're in charge! Make any one of the delicious potluck casserole recipes below for your next function. From pizza and nacho varieties to classic chicken and tuna noodle, these casserole recipes will bring some familiar flavors to their plates.
Easy Dessert Recipes for Potlucks
Don't forget about dessert, it's the best part! We've added an especially tasty group of potluck desserts to this list just for you. Desserts are fun because there are so many options! If you feel like bringing individual servings for people, try something bite-sized or handheld. We'd recommend brownies, cookies, cupcakes, or other dessert bars. Just make sure there's a refrigerator on site if you have something with frosting that could potentially melt. Another great option is cake because everyone loves cake and it's easy to slice up and share. The ultimate party food.
Bring the best desserts to your next function! Try our collection: 18 Dessert Salads: Ambrosia Salad, Jello Salad, and More
Other Portable Recipes
These dishes can be considered potluck appetizers. For those who love to graze at the party (you know who you are!), these recipes are easily snackable. Just grab a small plate, a napkin, or even your hand, and you're good to go with any of the easy potluck recipes below. Did someone say, hors d'oeuvres? Oh yeah, we did.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Brown Ground Beef
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- Cake Mix Hacks: How to Improve Boxed Cake Mix
- How to Make Apple Pie Filling
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- Guide to Ground Beef: How to Buy, Store, and Cook Beef
- How to Grill the Perfect Steak
- How to Make Sloppy Joes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Spiced Overnight Oats
- Hot Chocolate French Toast
- Bone Broth Hummus
- Old Fashioned Million Dollar Pie
- Old Fashioned Swedish Nut Cake
- No Bake Walnut Pralines (Bajadera)
- Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Egg White Breakfast Pizza
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- This is Why We Love Homemade Ramen Noodles: 7 Easy Ramen Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes