19 Newly Uncovered Copycat Recipes, Also 3 More Secret Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Right here you can get the inside scoop on your favorite copycat recipes from restaurants. With this collection of 19 Newly Uncovered Copycat Recipes, you can impress your friends and family with their favorite restaurant meals by making them right in your own kitchen! Save that money you would have spent eating out for something else; these frugal copycat restaurant recipes will allow you to dine in style without breaking the bank!
For even more mouth-watering copycat recipes, check out our 27 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes free eCookbook. As a special added bonus, in this collection of our best copycat recipes we've included not one but five Applebee's restaurant copycat recipes! Start with Applebee's fantastic Chicken Wing recipe, and read on for even more great ideas. You'll never want to sit in a crowded restaurant again with these copycat recipes from restaurants.
19 Newly Uncovered Copycat Recipes, Also 3 More Secret Recipes
Table of Contents
35 chicken wings
12 ounces Louisiana hot sauce
3 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 tablespoons flour
1. Cook the wings by baking or deep-frying.
2. Mix all sauce ingredients except flour in a saucepan on the stove. Cook over low-medium heat. When warm, add flour to thicken sauce. Stir frequently.
3. When sauce is thick, cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish with sauce. Mix remaining sauce with wings and place in baking dish. Bake at 300 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until warm.
4. Serve with celery sticks and blue-cheese dressing. (These are great reheated, but get hotter each time!)
Here are some even more great top-secret copycat recipes. Try them all and find a new favorite!
Bennigan's Copycat Broccoli Bites (shown above) - Cheesy and loaded with flavor, you'll be popping these in your mouth one by one. Bennigan's Copycat Broccoli Bites are loaded with cheese, broccoli, and bacon! It doesn't get much better than that.
Cracker Barrel Copycat Grilled Chicken Tenderloin - We've seen the love, everyone can't get enough of Cracker Barrel copycat recipes. We've got another amazing one to check out, this Cracker Barrel Copycat Grilled Chicken Tenderloin is delicious. Much like eating out, but at home.
Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadilla - Ruby Tuesday features some of the best food around. Use copycat restaurant recipes like this recipe to make the best food around right in your own kitchen. Ruby Tuesday copycat recipes show you how to make delicious recipes.
Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists - This drive-thru delight is simply delicious. The secret to this great recipe is sour cream.
Red Lobster Crab Alfredo (shown above) - Copycat recipes don't get much better. You'll be salivating from just smelling this awesome dish.
T.G.I. Friday's Original Jack Daniel's Sauce (shown above) - This is one of the most recognized, sought-after items on the menu.
Olive Garden Sicilian Scampi Copycat - It's a classic dish is light and perfect for dinner.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Hash Browns (shown above) - You'll love this home-style comfort food.
Chili's Black Bean Soup (shown above) - This is a fantastic appetizer option during the winter months.
California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Pizza Dough (shown above) - Get creative with toppings when you make this copycat recipe.
Wendy's Frosty (shown above) - Who doesn't love this famous fast food staple?
Steak 'n Shake Chili - This copycat recipe is savory and filing.
Starbucks Frappuccino Copycat Recipe - It doesn't get more simple than this iconic drink.
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits (shown above) - You'll fall in love with these soft, fluffy biscuits.
Panda Express-style Orange Chicken (shown above) - Sweet and moist, this chicken is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Hooters Fried Pickles - A delicious copycat recipe.
Knockout Bloomin' Onion Copycat (shown above) - This delectable appetizer recipe is fried until it's golden brown and crispy. Dipped in a zesty, tangy sauce, it's obvious why it became famous. Tear off a slice and start dippin'.
Cinnabon's Cinnamon Rolls - Everyone will love this mall favorite.
Applebee's Vegetable Pizza with Spinach-Artichoke Sauce (shown above) - This copycat recipe is great for a family meal.
Applebee's Bourbon Steak (shown above) - Break out the bourbon and brown sugar for the delicious meal.
- Applebee's Classic Patty Melt (shown above) - Two cheese and a variety of spices make this one delicious dish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Chick-fil-a Nuggets
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Copycat Sawmill Gravy
- Copycat Steak 'n Shake Chili
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes Free eCookbook
- Applebee's Copycat Chimicheesecake
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cobbler [Copycat]
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Potato Soup
- Wendy's Chili, Our Way
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes