Buttermilk Pumpkin Pancakes
Pumpkin for breakfast? Why not? When you have pumpkin recipes like these simple, tasty buttermilk pumpkin pancakes, no time is the wrong time for pumpkin!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (Libby's or similar)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place ladlesful onto skillet and cook until bubbles begin to form on the surface.
- Slide spatula underneath and flip pancakes over, cooking other side until nicely browned. Makes around 2 dozen pancakes, depending upon how big you make them.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Pancakes and Waffles"
Pancakes and Waffles
Whip up an easy meal or special treat with these pancake recipes. Use your creativity with a basic pancake recipe or get fancy with a dutch baby pancake recipe.
There are no records