Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes
Here's a delicious, easy to make breakfast recipe that will definitely please the whole family. Cinnamon swirl pancakes add an even sweeter flavor to the breakfast staple and are fun to make and eat! You'll love this recipe.
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Mix all the ingredients together to make the pancakes and set aside.
- Preheat your pan or skillet and lightly grease it.
- Make the Cinnamon Swirl mixture (by mixing together melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and tablespoon of flour) and place it into a a small bottle with a squirt nozzle or a small baggie with a snip in the corner.
- Spread your batter into small pancakes on the griddle. Immediately add the cinnamon swirls.
- Cook the pancakes until small bubbles form on the topside of the pancake and do not fill back in with batter.
- Flip over the pancakes with a turner and cook for another 30 seconds to a minute.
Read NextDutch Baby Pancake Recipe