St. Patrick's Day Potato Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You'll think you've died and gone to Irish heaven after tasting these delicious Potato Pancakes. They're a great breakfast or brunch recipe for your St. Patrick's Day celebration. Just make sure you make enough because they won't last long!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time6 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Skillet
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Mini Idli Sambar | Hotel Style Idli Sambar Tiffin | Ghee Idli Sambar
- Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Doritos Taco Salad
- Southern Pimento Cheese
- Pasta E Fagioli
- Throw A Tapas Party For 4 People For Just $15
- Three Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes