Zavor Induction PRO Cooktop
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Zavor Induction PRO Cooktop
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
With the Zavor Induction Pro Cooktop, gourmet meals are possible in any location. The lightweight, plug-in cooktop has 8 pre-settings to make using it as simple as can be. It heats quickly, and has a wide-range of temperature and time settings to match your recipes.
This cooktop is simple to use right out of the box. Easy-to-understand, and clearly labelled buttons, make it a no-brainer to navigate. All the controls are touch-screen, and they even include a smart feature that locks the buttons if you have children nearby and auto shut-off.
There are 8 quick launch buttons to suit your cooking needs: Warm, Simmer, Boil, Rapid Boil, Saute, Brown Sear, and Stir-Fry. You can also manually adjust the temperature, if you prefer more control. I found the quick launch settings made it a complete no-brainer to cook a variety of recipes.
This cooktop is, of course, great for adding another cooking surface to your kitchen, but it is also a better cooking surface than most! It heats quickly and evenly, unlike less predictable cooking surfaces. Plus, it is 90% energy efficient!
Any home could benefit from adding this Zavor Induction Cooktop to your cooking arsenal. It is perfect for dorm rooms, an office, or taking out on the road. Once the holiday's come around, you will be wondering how you ever lived without this cooktop.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dip is a unique and simple dip recipe that will make your next party a smash. If you're a fan of horseradish… Continue reading: "Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dipvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a MasterChef 2lb Bread Maker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Fagor Rapid Express Pressure Cooker Review
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- GIR Spatula Review
- Driscoll's Berries Review
- Mauviel M'cook Stainless Steel Cookware Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Homemade Biscuit
- Hoisin Sauce
- Linguine With Clams - Linguine Alle Vongole
- Lavender Pancakes With Lavender Honey
- Air Fryer Chimichangas
- Pretzel Ring With Cream Cheese Mustard Dip
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispie Treats
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes