Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Victoria Paikin’s passion for cooking started somewhere in University when she basically had no money, absolutely no time for preparing her meals but she had a healthy appetite. She was a registered nurse student, so eating junk wasn't an option! She had to find a solution and fast!
Since her early childhood she has been exposed to various interesting and different cuisines and she lived for 18 years in Israel, so Mediterranean cuisine became her second nature. She always loved to travel and later on in University she also became very passionate about food. For her those two are a perfect combination.
A few years ago Victoria started her website, Easy Recipes With A Twist, and a YouTube cooking show and never looked back.
The fun part about her cooking is the fact that there are no absolute rules (except safety) in her recipes; there are only general guidelines. She is a true believer in living a healthy lifestyle and cooking with healthy and natural ingredients without any artificial colors or flavors and she knows for a fact that it's possible even if you are on a budget and very tight on time to do so.
She encourages everyone to be creative with their food. She gives tons of practical cooking tips and shortcuts on how to make her quick and easy recipes even easier, quicker and cheaper. Find her recipes and tips by browsing the links below.
Victoria's Recipes on RecipeLion:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Zrinka P. - Food Blogger
- Tina Buttler - Food Blogger
- Lana Stuart - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
- Adam and Joanne - Food Bloggers
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Tammilee Tillison - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes