Melody Baker Marks - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Melody, creator of the blog The Last Very Bite is an accidental cook. For years she avoided the kitchen and was very happy getting by in life eating cereal, popcorn, and instant ramen noodles. Single life is simple that way, few dishes and cleaning up is cake. This all worked until she married the man of her dreams. As it turns out, he requires more than just carbohydrates in his daily diet. Go figure.
Much trial and error in the kitchen followed; luckily no kitchen appliances were hurt in the process. That guy she married suggested keeping a journal of her experiences which bloomed into the idea of creating a recipe blog. Not long after writing her first post she found herself fitting into the blogging world perfectly and has not looked back since.
Most of her evenings are spent throwing together recipes for the blog, playing with her pups, or finishing homework. As a wife, full time graduate student and a full time employee, she gravitates toward easier, time-friendly recipes. She also gravitates toward chocolate donuts and fried pickles, preferably not together but she will try anything once.
Melody's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Melody's Favorite Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Cheesy Artichoke Chicken with Pasta - A fancy dinner without even trying!
Hamburger Crunch - The grown up frito pie! Mmmmm!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walking Taco Bar
- Instant Pot No Bean Chili
- Spanish SautÉed Shrimp With Green Garlic Sauce
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pastina Soup
- Chilli Paneer Gravy
- Spinach Pasta
- Instant Pot No Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers With Bacon Gluten Free
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes