Melody Baker Marks - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Melody, creator of the blog The Last Very Bite is an accidental cook. For years she avoided the kitchen and was very happy getting by in life eating cereal, popcorn, and instant ramen noodles. Single life is simple that way, few dishes and cleaning up is cake. This all worked until she married the man of her dreams. As it turns out, he requires more than just carbohydrates in his daily diet. Go figure.
Much trial and error in the kitchen followed; luckily no kitchen appliances were hurt in the process. That guy she married suggested keeping a journal of her experiences which bloomed into the idea of creating a recipe blog. Not long after writing her first post she found herself fitting into the blogging world perfectly and has not looked back since.
Most of her evenings are spent throwing together recipes for the blog, playing with her pups, or finishing homework. As a wife, full time graduate student and a full time employee, she gravitates toward easier, time-friendly recipes. She also gravitates toward chocolate donuts and fried pickles, preferably not together but she will try anything once.
Melody's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Melody's Favorite Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Cheesy Artichoke Chicken with Pasta - A fancy dinner without even trying!
Hamburger Crunch - The grown up frito pie! Mmmmm!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Amanda Formaro - RecipeLion's Blogger of the Week!
- Angela Gunder - Food Blogger
- Kaylin Ruth Johnson - Editorial Intern
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Carrian Cheney - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Zrinka P. - Food Blogger
- Amy Dickerson - Food Blogger
- Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- Balsamic Cucumber Tomato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Easy Protein Zucchini Bread
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Grilled Eggplant, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Roll Ups
- Easy Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes