The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Amy Jackson - Editorial Intern
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Amy Jackson is a summer intern for Prime Publishing (2018). At Morningside College in Sioux City, Iowa, she is pursuing bachelors degrees in English and Theatre with a minor in Philosophy. In 2013, she studied writing at the Juilliard School in New York City in the Teen Ink Summer Writing Program. She is the editor-in-chief of the 2019 edition of The Kiosk and served as copy-editor, associate editor of fiction, and associate editor of nonfiction for the same publication in years past.
Amy has been published by the Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics, The Kiosk, and Teen Ink Magazine. She has also been published by Dreamspinner Press, and you can order her work here.
Some of the favorite pieces that Amy has written for RecipeLion include 12 Cheap Meal Prep Recipes (Plus Tips and Tricks), How to Smoke a Brisket, Cooking on a Budget, and What is Raw Sugar.
Feel free to keep up with her via her website, https://www.amyjxn.com/!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes