RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry
Learn more about our brand new RecipeLion Cooking Club with chef Addie Gundry!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're so excited to present The RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry! The RecipeLion Cooking Club features a library of videos on a variety of cooking topics from how to cook a chicken to hosting a ladies’ lunch. Each cooking class is about 25 minutes long and includes a printable eCookbook with all of the recipes. Select classes also offer helpful infographics to hang up on the fridge. A new class will be added each week.
The RecipeLion Cooking Club is led by Chef Addie Gundry, RecipeLion’s executive producer and the author of RecipeLion’s 103 Recipes cookbook series, available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and in bookstores everywhere. She earned her Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and has also appeared on Food Network Star. Chef Addie has also worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart and is now bringing that expertise to aspiring chefs.
Users have the opportunity to test-drive the cooking club free for 7 days prior to becoming a member. A membership costs $4.97/month, billed annually, and includes complete access to the library of cooking classes as well as notifications about each new class that’s added. Classes are also sorted into collections, so members who are interested in a specific topic can explore every angle.
Potential members can check out the site now to sign up for their 7-day free trial. Don't miss your opportunity to join Addie in the kitchen!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Pan Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer
- Pumpkin Chili
- Potato Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes