Slow Cooker Candy
This easy candy recipe produces bits of chocolate heaven right in your slow cooker! To make Slow Cooker Candy, simply heat the ingredients for 2 hours in your slow cooker, then drop spoonfuls onto wax paper. This is especially great to make in the summer because you won't heat your house by turning on the oven! With peanuts and three types of chocolate, you simply can't beat this homemade candy recipe.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 (16-ounce) jar unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (4-ounce) bar German chocolate
- 1 (12-ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 24 ounces white chocolate bark
- Pour ingredients into your slow cooker in the order as written. Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Stir mixture and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool.