15 Minute Chicken Burrito Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Chicken Burrito recipe is on the table in 15 minutes. Perfect for weeknights when you’ve worked late, the kids have extracurricular activities or too much homework… okay, so they are basically perfect for every night of the week. We use pre-cooked chicken, canned refried beans, and frozen corn in this chicken burrito… and the results are fresh and delicious! But… rotisserie chicken is a staple for a lot of 15-minute meals, including these 15 Minute Chicken Burritos."
Preparation Time6 min
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes