Mu Shu Pork Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Craving Mu Shu Pork? Don’t order take out. Enjoy the flavors of Mu Shu Pork in a pork casserole instead. It is a healthy and low calorie recipe. I have been making this Mu Shu Pork Casserole for years now. It all started when I saw the recipe in a magazine. First of all I was intrigued by the topping which is pancake mix. Despite the recipe, I was a little concerned whether the pancake mix would soak into the ingredients or rather would it puff on top like a pie crust."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- Pancake Mix
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Poor Man Layered Cabbage Casserole
- Mama's Pizza Casserole
- How to Make Stuffed Peppers: 23 Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole
- Poor Man Husband Casserole
- Chicken and Cornbread Cowboy Casserole
- Deliciously Meaty Macaroni Beef Casserole
- Stupidly Easy Mexican Casserole
- Grandma's Best Comfort Casserole
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes