Homemade Chinese Food Recipes: 20 Recipes that Beat Takeout
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love classic Chinese food recipes like General Tso's Chicken and Beef Chow Mein? With our collection, Homemade Chinese Food Recipes: 20 Recipes that Beat Takeout, you can enjoy Chinese chicken, beef, and appetizer recipes whenever you want. Who doesn't love a good crab rangoon? It's one of the first things you order when you're making your selections from the menu, right? Well now you can learn how to make crab rangoon in the comfort of your own kitchen, and you can enjoy them fresh the moment they're ready! Yum! Save money on delivery fees, and learn how to make your favorite easy Chinese food recipes at home by following these simple recipes.
Table of Contents
Easy Chinese Appetizers
- Best Crab RangoonThis Best Crab Rangoon recipe is one of the easiest Asian-inspired recipes. The delicious filling is made with crab meat, cream cheese, garlic, green onion, sesame oil, and Worcestershire sauce.
- These delicious, puff pastry egg rolls are baked, not fried - plus they're filled with a tempting chicken and vegetable combination that's perfectly seasoned with a touch of prepared sesame-ginger salad dressing.
- Copycat P.F. Chang's Chicken Lettuce WrapsMake this homemade version whenever you're in the mood for something light and Asian-inspired. You can have a tasty chicken appetizer (or light dinner) recipe on the table in just 20 minutes.
- If dumplings are your favorite part of Chinese take-out, then you need to try making them yourself! Fried Pork Dumplings are delicious.
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls"I wanted to create something healthy and that’s how these Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls were born."
Chinese Chicken Recipes
- For a genuine Chinese orange chicken recipe, try this Sweet and Tangy Chinese Orange Chicken recipe.
- Unforgettable Slow Cooker Chinese Chicken is a recipe for General Tso's chicken that's made in the slow cooker, so the sauce thickens and adds flavor to the chicken.
- "Asian Skillet Stir Fry is brimming with delicious veggies ready in less than an hour! This dish is your answer to an easy weeknight meal and will satisfy that craving you have for takeout."
- Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat RecipeIf you love Panda Express, then you've probably tried their sweet fire chicken. It's their version of sweet and sour chicken and it's delicious.
- If you love the flavors of General Tsao's Chicken, you're going to go crazy for this version that allows you to effortlessly cook the dish in your slow cooker.
- With this recipe for Better-Than-Takeout Honey Sesame Chicken, you can make Chinese food that is tastier than the restaurant version in the comfort of your own home.
- 20-Minute Chinese Chicken SaladFor an easy and delicious recipe that's cheaper to make at home than swinging by the deli counter after work, try this 20-Minute Chinese Chicken Salad.
- Love the taste of sweet and sour chicken but hate how it always seems to be fried? Here's the solution you've been looking for.
- Easy Chicken Chow Mein This Easy Chicken Chow Mein is for all you noodles lovers out there -- delicious!
Chinese Beef Recipes
- If you love Chinese food but are sick of spending the money to eat out all the time, then this recipe for PF Chang's Copycat Mongolian Beef is definitely for you.
- This Slow Cooker Sichuan Beef and Carrots recipe is an easy slow cooker recipe that will curb your craving for Chinese takeout without making a trip to your favorite restaurant.
- This Beef Noodle Stir Fry is the easiest dinner recipe you'll make all week, and quite possibly the most delicious too! Since this beef stir fry recipe is completely customizable, it's a great recipe to use to get rid of leftovers.
- The best thing about this Chinese food recipes is that you can dump all the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning, and it will practically cook itself.
- This easy, one pot meal is inspired by those familiar Chinese beef and broccoli dishes from your beloved takeout restaurant.
Bonus: Copycat Chinese Restaurant Donuts
- Copycat Chinese Restaurant DonutsIf you've never had one of those tasty little donuts from your local Chinese restaurant, you're really missing out. These Copycat Chinese Restaurant Donuts are a homemade version that is almost as good as the real thing! These little munchkin-type donuts are rolled in fried in a pan and dusted with sugar to create a hot and crispy, bite-sized snack with a slightly sweet finish. You'll crave the restaurant version, but at least you can come close with this copycat Chinese donut recipe that you can make whenever the mood strikes.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
West African Chicken and Shrimp Stir Fry
Fried Rice Paper Rolls Vietnamese Egg Rolls
Broccoli with Chai pow yu
Mar Far Chicken
Baked Chinese Egg Rolls
Easy Orange Chicken
Budget Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Khanom Mo Kaeng (thai Taro coconut egg Custard)
Eggroll in a Bowl
Homemade Chinese Food Recipes: 20 Recipes that Beat Takeout
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Chocolate Caramel Nutty Crunch Bars
- Refreshing Salmon PaTe with Crudities
- Easy Jarred Artichoke Hearts with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- German Potato Salad
- Yellow Beans with Garlic and Dill
- Avocado Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Dump-and-Bake Chinese Pepper Steak
- Fruity Waffle Tacos
- Chocolate Heaven Magic Custard Cake
- Sex on The Beach
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes