Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who here loves their slow cooker (hand shoots straight up over here)? It’s such a life saver on busy days, and I usually use it the most during winter months. I wanted to create something healthy and that’s how these Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls were born. They’re gluten free and can even be passed off as paleo. What’s awesome about using chicken in the slow cooker is not just the time-saving benefits but even after cooking for hours, it’s tender and not dried out. I added some cashews for crunch and I love how they worked with the sweet and spicy honey sriracha sauce. They were a winning combination. The key to rice paper rolls is to let them sit in water for LONGER than the suggested five seconds. Let it sit flat on the plate (or work surface) for about 30 seconds. Then add your veggies, chicken and sauce mixture, and more veggies. Roll up like a burrito and work on your second one."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Oven-Fried Crispy Chicken Tenders
- Classic Chicken Parmesan
- French Onion Chicken Skillet
- California Style Burrito with Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Tacos
- Chicken Fried Rice with Thai Peanut Sauce
- Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables
- One Pan Garlic Tuscan Chicken Tortellini
- Crispy Sesame Chicken
- 4-Ingredient Cheesy Ranch Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes