Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who here loves their slow cooker (hand shoots straight up over here)? It’s such a life saver on busy days, and I usually use it the most during winter months. I wanted to create something healthy and that’s how these Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls were born. They’re gluten free and can even be passed off as paleo. What’s awesome about using chicken in the slow cooker is not just the time-saving benefits but even after cooking for hours, it’s tender and not dried out. I added some cashews for crunch and I love how they worked with the sweet and spicy honey sriracha sauce. They were a winning combination. The key to rice paper rolls is to let them sit in water for LONGER than the suggested five seconds. Let it sit flat on the plate (or work surface) for about 30 seconds. Then add your veggies, chicken and sauce mixture, and more veggies. Roll up like a burrito and work on your second one."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Dry Pork Roast Rub
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Keto Recipes Using Tahini (keto Nut Butter Recipes)
- 14 Amazing Low Carb Yogurt Recipes - Easy Weight Loss Meals
- 10 Quick And Easy Meatless Keto Recipes
- Allergy Friendly Salisbury Steak
- Easy Fish Tacos With Salmon
- Whipped Coffee
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes