Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who here loves their slow cooker (hand shoots straight up over here)? It’s such a life saver on busy days, and I usually use it the most during winter months. I wanted to create something healthy and that’s how these Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls were born. They’re gluten free and can even be passed off as paleo. What’s awesome about using chicken in the slow cooker is not just the time-saving benefits but even after cooking for hours, it’s tender and not dried out. I added some cashews for crunch and I love how they worked with the sweet and spicy honey sriracha sauce. They were a winning combination. The key to rice paper rolls is to let them sit in water for LONGER than the suggested five seconds. Let it sit flat on the plate (or work surface) for about 30 seconds. Then add your veggies, chicken and sauce mixture, and more veggies. Roll up like a burrito and work on your second one."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Classic American Fried Chicken
- Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper
- 5-Ingredient Skillet French Onion Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken
- La Preferida Chicken and Black Bean Wrap
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
- Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes