Orange Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
Orange marmalade and soy sauce season an unforgettable sauce that coats stir-fried chicken and crisp vegetables. Ready in 30 minutes this delicious stir fry recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight meal. Treat your family to something special.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cup Swanson Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/4 pound chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 cups cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli florets, green and/or red pepper strips and sliced onions)
- 1/2 cup marmalade
- 1 cup regular long-grain white rice, prepared according to package directions
Stir the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and stir-fry until well browned, stirring often.
Add the garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add the cornstarch mixture and marmalade to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve the chicken mixture over the rice.
Read NextBudget Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry