Quick Chicken Stir-Fry
Easy stir fry recipes are perfect for a busy weeknight meal. Using canned chicken, it's budget friendly and delicious . No need for take-out tonight!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cup Swanson Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli florets, sliced carrots, sliced celery and green onions cut into 1-inch pieces or green or red pepper strips)
- 2 cans (4.5-ounces each) Swanson Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 cup regular long-grain white rice, prepared according to package directions
Stir the cornstarch, 1 cup broth, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
Heat the vegetables and remaining broth in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir the cornstarch mixture in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in the chicken and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the chicken mixture over the rice.
Read NextBudget Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry