Easy Orange Chicken
Make your favorite Asian dish in the comforts of your own home. Easy Orange Chicken is a simple orange chicken recipe that is great for a busy week night dinner when you don't have the time to make a big meal.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cup San-J orange sauce
- 2 cups gluten-free rice flour
- canola oil, for frying
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Add the rice flour to a large resealable plastic bag and place the chicken in the bag. Shake well to coat the chicken.
- Shake off the excess flour and deep fry chicken in batches until completely cooked. Remove the chicken from the oil and place it on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Heat a wok and pour San-J Orange Sauce in the wok and heat for a few seconds. Add the chicken to the sauce and stir till the chicken is well coated and the sauce thickens.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
Read NextLil' Luna's Honey Sesame Chicken