Speedy Chicken Stir Fry
If you are rushing to get dinner on the table this delicious stir fry recipe is just for you. Relax... all you need is 6 ingredients and twenty minutes of your time. It's that simple and speedy. Forget about take-out, everything you need is right in front of you.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (16-ounces) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 (16-ounces) jar of Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoison sauce
- 1 (about 9-ounces) package of refrigerated fully-cooked chicken strips
- 1 cup regular brown rice, prepared according to package directions (about 3 cups)
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and stir-fry until tender.
Stir the picante sauce, hoisin sauce and chicken in the skillet. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the chicken mixture with the rice.
Read NextBudget Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry