Easy Chicken Chow Mein
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"So it is an original Chinese dish after all. It is predominantly made outside of China, this much is true, but it does have its roots in Cantonese cuisine, chow mein meaning simply ‘fried noodles’. Chicken is the most popular meat topping for the noodles but pork, prawns, beef or tofu are all acceptable. What can I say? I adore noodles. I could live on noodles, be it wheat or rice, udon or glass. As long as they are dressed with some decent sauce, a few shreds of pak choi or beansprouts, I’m theirs until the bottom of the bowl. Or the bottom of the box – because that’s one takeaway staple most of us couldn’t give up."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Crispy Sesame Chicken
- 5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Filipino Adobo Chicken
- Lemon Herb Chicken Sheet Pan with Veggies
- Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- Healthy Pesto Chicken Zoodles
- Cheesy Chicken Fritters - Easy Keto Recipe
- Olive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes