11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
A Seriously Good Rice Dish | Spanish Tomato Rice With Poached Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Spanish Tomato Rice with Poached Eggs is a seriously good rice dish. Loaded with so many Spanish flavors, it´s easy to make and comes together in just 30 minutes. The perfect dish for a busy weeknight or for a relaxed weekend lunch. This rice dish is a modern take on a classic Spanish rice dish called Arroz a la Cubana. The difference being that I incorporated the tomatoes into the rice and we poach the eggs instead of frying them."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arnold Palmer
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
- Grilled Pineapple Rum Chicken
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes