We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana recipe is better than the restaurant's! Sweet Italian sausage, smoky bacon, tender potatoes and fresh kale all come together in a light, creamy broth. Serve a warm bowl of the easy homemade soup with a side salad and garlic bread for a hearty and satisfying dinner. "Zuppa Toscana" is a general term that literally translates to "Tuscan Soup." An authentic zuppa toscana is traditionally made with kale, zucchini, cannellini beans, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, tomato pulp, extra virgin olive oil, salt, powdered chili, toasted Tuscan bread, and rigatino (an Italian bacon). The North American version of this soup, which has been widely popularized at the chain restaurant Olive Garden, is decidedly not authentic! This soup is made with Italian sausage, onion, bacon, cream, potatoes and kale for a richer twist on the classic. While it might not be your Nonna's original recipe, the easy, made-from-scratch dish sure is delicious! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
- Copycat Baker's Square Candy Cane Pie
- 31 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes eCookbook
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Copycat Sawmill Gravy
- 30+ Retro Diner Food Recipes
- Popeye's Cajun Gravy Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Steak 'n Shake Chili
- Copycat Applebee's Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cracker Barrel Style Fried Okra
- Homemade Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes