Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars are always a hit at family parties. They include something for everyone - marshmallows, chocolate, butterscotch, and peanuts. They are also easy to make and have the added bonus of being naturally gluten-free. If you have a sweet tooth, then you will love these bars. Try out the recipe at your next party. Your guests will be happy you did.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 9 cups marshmallows
- 1 cup peanuts
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with foil.
- Melt the chips together with the peanut butter. Allow to cool for 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, add the marshmallows and peanuts. Pour the chocolate mixture over and stir until coated.
- Chill until firm. Remove the foil and cut into squares.