12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love fresh fruit in the summer, winter, spring, you name it? When fruits are at their peak ripeness, they are truly a thing of beauty. We at RecipeLion.com feel like you should make the most of out of amazing, natural ingredients, especially when they're in season, and so, we've created this collection of our very best fruit salad recipes for your eating pleasure. Whether you're making a fresh fruit salad, or something a little more dressed up and dessert-like, there is something for every taste below. Traditional fruit salads are great for bringing something fresh and sweet to the table with little effort. And fruit salad recipes where Jell-O and whipped cream play a supporting role, are fun, festive and easy to manipulate for holidays and seasons. No matter the kind of fruit salad you prefer, you'll find a wide variety of recipes below that are sure to fit the bill.
For more recipes that will travel well, try our 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook
Fruit Salad Recipes
- 5 Minute Fruity Summer ColeslawYou may never go back to your standard recipe for coleslaw again. This 5 Minute Fruity Summer Coleslaw is a beautiful side dish for any occasion, especially during spring or summer. Cabbage and pecans give this summer deli salad a delicious crunch while strawberries, mandarin oranges and grapes give it a fruity flavor.
- Apple Pomegranate SaladIf you're looking for a healthy green salad, you're in the wrong place. This festive dessert "salad" is rich, creamy and decadent and perfect for indulging in this holiday season. Made with homemade whipped cream, apples, pomegranate, and chocolate chips, this Apple Pomegranate Salad is just what you need to bring a little cheer to the dessert table.
- "This joining of grapes, tomatoes and cucumbers mixed with a yogurt-based dressing makes the best summer salad or side dish for any potluck gathering."
- Honey Citrus Fruit Salad RecipeAs far as easy fruit salad recipes go, this is the one you'll keep coming back to when holidays and potlucks roll around. Made with a honey, lemon, orange and vanilla dressing, you simply coat the fruits of your choice, chill in the fridge until you're ready to serve, and enjoy.
- Minty Mojito Fruit SaladAre you looking for a healthy treat to munch on, while still sipping on a cocktail? Then you have to make this Minty Mojito Fruit Salad! All you need is a big bowl of your favorite chopped fruit, some shredded mint leaves, and just a few splashes (or more) of rum for a deliciously-refreshing treat..
- Strawberry Cucumber SaladThis may be one of the most colorful salads to ever grace the kitchen table. Simple and made with only a few ingredients, Strawberry Cucumber Salad is a delicious and healthy dish. Light and fruity, this salad is made from you guessed it: cucumbers and strawberries.
Jello and Ambrosia Fruit Salads
- World's Best Ambrosia SaladWith ingredients like pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, and more, this colorful no bake dessert looks and tastes great alongside any meal. Next time you need an easy Cool Whip recipe or dessert to share, whip together a big bowl of ambrosia!
- Mom's Easy Orange Jello Salad All it takes is one small package of orange Jello gelatin, one small can of mandarin oranges, one small container of cottage cheese, and some whipped topping. You can change up the flavor of this party staple by using the same recipe, but with strawberries, raspberries, or any other kind of Jello and matching fruit you can find.
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel SaladThis Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad is one of the most unique desserts you'll ever try your hand at. No matter what the occasion, this raspberry jello pretzel dessert will be a winner. With creamy Cool Whip and crunchy pretzels, this is one dessert you have to try.
- Spring Fling Fluff Fruit Salad"A spring celebration wouldn’t be complete without this “Spring Fling” Fluff Fruit Salad. Perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, and Easter, it’s a bright, fresh, and fun fruit salad that showcases all of the season’s best produce."
- Creamy Fruit Salad"This Creamy Fruit Salad is made with strawberries, blackberries, mandarin oranges, grapes, and a vanilla whipped cream sauce. It's quick and easy, and preparation time is only about 20 minutes."
- Five Star Frozen Fruit SaladIf you've never tried frozen fruit salad, you've got to try this easy dessert recipe! Five Star Frozen Fruit Salad is a recipe with Cool Whip, fruit, condensed milk, and just a few other basic ingredients. These frozen fruit salad cupcakes are served cold, and are the perfect warm weather treat.
Prep for that upcoming potluck with our collection, Summer Salad Recipes: Our Ultimate Guide to Deli Salad Potluck Ideas
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
- "15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More" from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
- Apple Slices with Icing
- Just Like Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
- Quick and Very Easy Fruit Salad
- 10-Minute Fruit Salad
- Crumble Top Apple Crisp
- Spring Fling Fluff Fruit Salad
- 19 Easy Peach Recipes for Every Craving
- Golden Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Italian Chicken Quesadillas
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Paleo Blueberry Pancakes
- Slow Cooker Bread
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Pudding Cake
- Easy Chilaquilles Frittata Bake
- One-Pot Easy Caprese Pasta
- Instant Pot Brown Rice
- Cheesy Taco Cups
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March