15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love fresh fruit in the summer, winter, spring, you name it? When fruits are at their peak ripeness, they are truly a thing of beauty. We feel like you should make the most of out of amazing, natural ingredients, especially when they're in season, so we've created this collection of our very best fruit salad recipes! Whether you're making a fresh fruit salad, or something a little more dressed up and dessert-like, there is something for every taste below. Traditional fruit salads are great for bringing something fresh and sweet to the table with little effort. And fruit salad recipes where Jell-O and whipped cream play a supporting role, are fun, festive and easy to manipulate for holidays and seasons. No matter the kind of fruit salad you prefer, you'll find a wide variety of recipes below that are sure to fit the bill.
For more recipes that will travel well, try our 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook
Fruit Salad Recipes
- 5 Minute Fruity Summer ColeslawYou may never go back to your standard recipe for coleslaw again. This 5 Minute Fruity Summer Coleslaw is a beautiful side dish for any occasion, especially during spring or summer. Cabbage and pecans give this summer deli salad a delicious crunch while strawberries, mandarin oranges and grapes give it a fruity flavor.
- Apple Pomegranate SaladIf you're looking for a healthy green salad, you're in the wrong place. This festive dessert "salad" is rich, creamy and decadent and perfect for indulging in this holiday season. Made with homemade whipped cream, apples, pomegranate, and chocolate chips, this Apple Pomegranate Salad is just what you need to bring a little cheer to the dessert table.
- "This joining of grapes, tomatoes and cucumbers mixed with a yogurt-based dressing makes the best summer salad or side dish for any potluck gathering."
- Honey Citrus Fruit Salad RecipeAs far as easy fruit salad recipes go, this is the one you'll keep coming back to when holidays and potlucks roll around. Made with a honey, lemon, orange and vanilla dressing, you simply coat the fruits of your choice, chill in the fridge until you're ready to serve, and enjoy.
- Minty Mojito Fruit SaladAre you looking for a healthy treat to munch on, while still sipping on a cocktail? Then you have to make this Minty Mojito Fruit Salad! All you need is a big bowl of your favorite chopped fruit, some shredded mint leaves, and just a few splashes (or more) of rum for a deliciously-refreshing treat..
- Strawberry Cucumber SaladThis may be one of the most colorful salads to ever grace the kitchen table. Simple and made with only a few ingredients, Strawberry Cucumber Salad is a delicious and healthy dish. Light and fruity, this salad is made from you guessed it: cucumbers and strawberries.
Jello and Ambrosia Fruit Salads
- World's Best Ambrosia SaladWith ingredients like pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, and more, this colorful no bake dessert looks and tastes great alongside any meal. Next time you need an easy Cool Whip recipe or dessert to share, whip together a big bowl of ambrosia!
- Mom's Easy Orange Jello Salad All it takes is one small package of orange Jello gelatin, one small can of mandarin oranges, one small container of cottage cheese, and some whipped topping. You can change up the flavor of this party staple by using the same recipe, but with strawberries, raspberries, or any other kind of Jello and matching fruit you can find.
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel SaladThis Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad is one of the most unique desserts you'll ever try your hand at. No matter what the occasion, this raspberry jello pretzel dessert will be a winner. With creamy Cool Whip and crunchy pretzels, this is one dessert you have to try.
- Spring Fling Fluff Fruit Salad"A spring celebration wouldn’t be complete without this “Spring Fling” Fluff Fruit Salad. Perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, and Easter, it’s a bright, fresh, and fun fruit salad that showcases all of the season’s best produce."
- Creamy Fruit Salad"This Creamy Fruit Salad is made with strawberries, blackberries, mandarin oranges, grapes, and a vanilla whipped cream sauce. It's quick and easy, and preparation time is only about 20 minutes."
- Five Star Frozen Fruit SaladIf you've never tried frozen fruit salad, you've got to try this easy dessert recipe! Five Star Frozen Fruit Salad is a recipe with Cool Whip, fruit, condensed milk, and just a few other basic ingredients. These frozen fruit salad cupcakes are served cold, and are the perfect warm weather treat.
Prep for that upcoming potluck with our collection, 50+ Best Deli Salad Recipes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More" from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
- 12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
- Thanksgiving Apple Salad
- Just Like Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
- Fruit Salad Glaze
- Quick and Very Easy Fruit Salad
- National Cherry Month: The 14 Best Fresh Cherry Recipes
- Apple Slices with Icing
- Tropical 5 Cup Ambrosia Salad
- Apple Pie Caramel Apples
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes