12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
Perfect for potlucks and picnics, these easy fruit salad recipes are sweet and delicious.
Who doesn't love fresh fruit in the summer, winter, spring, you name it? When fruits are at their peak ripeness, they are truly a thing of beauty. We feel like you should make the most of out of amazing, natural ingredients, especially when they're in season, so we've created this collection of our very best fruit salad recipes! Whether you're making a fresh fruit salad, or something a little more dressed up and dessert-like, there is something for every taste below. Traditional fruit salads are great for bringing something fresh and sweet to the table with little effort. And fruit salad recipes where Jell-O and whipped cream play a supporting role, are fun, festive and easy to manipulate for holidays and seasons. No matter the kind of fruit salad you prefer, you'll find a wide variety of recipes below that are sure to fit the bill.
For more recipes that will travel well, try our 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook
Fruit Salad Recipes
- 5 Minute Fruity Summer ColeslawForget your normal bland coleslaw. This 5 Minute Fruity Summer Coleslaw is packed with pecans, strawberries, mandarin oranges, and grapes. It's the summery deli salad you need any time of year!
- Apple Pomegranate SaladThis crave-worthy dessert "salad" is rich, creamy and decadent -- perfect for when you want to indulge. You'll love the apples, pomegranates, whipped cream, and yes, chocolate chips!
- Cucumber Salad with Grapes and Poppy Seed DressingThis fresh salad uses a yogurt-based dressing, so it's not so heavy that it will weigh you down. You'll want to drink this fruity salad dressing from a bottle!
- Honey Citrus Fruit Salad RecipeThis is truly a sweet and subtle fruit salad recipe. The combination of honey, lemon, orange, and vanilla makes an irresistible dressing for your favorite fruits.
- Minty Mojito Fruit SaladNow this is one light fruit salad that all your friends will adore! Combine your favorite fruit with shredded mint and a splash of rum for an adults-only treat.
- Strawberry Cucumber SaladThe simpler a dish is, the more delicious it is, and the easier it is to make! This light, fruity salad packed with cucumbers and strawberries is health-conscious and satisfying.
Jello and Ambrosia Fruit Salads
- World's Best Ambrosia SaladThis no-bake dessert salad truly earned the name "ambrosia!" Throw together cool whip, pineapple, marshmallows, and much more for everyone to enjoy.
- Mom's Easy Orange Jello SaladIf you love citrus (or the color orange), then this quick and easy Jello salad is for you. You won't believe how good it is thanks to the surprising inclusion of cottage cheese!
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel SaladFor a crunchy, salty, sweet treat, throw together this Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad. It's super unique, so you can be the genius who introduces it to all your friends!
- Spring Fling Fluff Fruit SaladThis "Spring Fling" Fluff Fruit Salad will make you feel like it's spring at any time of the year. With marshmallow, kiwi, and blueberries, this recipe just can't go wrong.
- Creamy Fruit SaladThis Creamy Fruit Salad is like berry heaven! You'll love how the strawberries and blackberries taste in the vanilla whipped cream sauce. Make it in 20 minutes flat!
- Five Star Frozen Fruit SaladEver heard of fruit salad cupcakes? Now you have! This frosty fruit salad is frozen into a cupcake shape for an adorable, colorful treat.
Prep for that upcoming potluck with our collection, 50+ Best Deli Salad Recipes