15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A spring celebration wouldn’t be complete without this “Spring Fling” Fluff Fruit Salad. Perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, and Easter, it’s a bright, fresh, and fun fruit salad that showcases all of the season’s best produce."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
OccasionFamily Get Together
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
15 Printable Fruit Recipes for Every Season
Spring Fling Fluff Fruit Salad
Just Like Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
Fresh Fragrant Fruit Salad
Depression Era Baked Apples
5 Ingredient Pineapple Fluff Trifle
Throw Together Fruit Salad
Golden Pork Chops
Apple Glazed Pork Loin Chops
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Steak Salad
- Delicious Banana Pancake
- Homemade Meatballs in White Sauce
- The Best Egg Salad Ever
- Healthy Strawberry Gingerbread Pupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Spicy Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Spanish Potato Omelette Muffins
- Maple Shortbread Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes