15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A spring celebration wouldn’t be complete without this “Spring Fling” Fluff Fruit Salad. Perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, and Easter, it’s a bright, fresh, and fun fruit salad that showcases all of the season’s best produce."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
OccasionFamily Get Together
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
15 Printable Fruit Recipes for Every Season
Throw Together Fruit Salad
Honey Citrus Fruit Salad Recipe
Magic Peach Cobbler
Patriotic Berry Explosion Cheesecake Party Desserts
5-Minute Poolside Fruit Dip
Apple Slices with Icing
10-Minute Fruit Salad
National Cherry Month: The 14 Best Fresh Cherry Recipes
12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Tacos
- Amazing Butter Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Spanish Crema Catalana
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash Recipe
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- What to Eat with Cornbread
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes