11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Creamy Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Creamy Fruit Salad is made with strawberries, blackberries, mandarin oranges, grapes, and a vanilla whipped cream sauce. It's quick and easy, and preparation time is only about 20 minutes."
Preparation Time20 min
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces blackberries
- 1 pound strawberries, thickly sliced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, halved
In a large bowl, whip the cream while gradually adding the granulated sugar.
Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and beat again until well combined.
Carefully mix in all of the fruit.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes