11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Marinated 3 Pepper Kale Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The perfect salad for meal prep, this marinated 3 pepper kale salad tastes better as time goes on. Get a healthy dose of vegetables as a side dish, or add chicken to make it a meal. Usually kale salads use a heavy dressing. However with this salad it’s a two ingredient dressing that’s light, zesty, and perfect for summer. I love a good marinated salad. The rice wine vinegar does the marinating quickly, but I recommend letting the salad sit (covered) in the fridge for at least two hours."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes