Fiesta Individual Casserole Dish Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Impressing your guests has never been easier than with this Fiesta Individual Casserole Dish. A classic brand for a reason, Fiesta created a durable dish that is great for everyday use. This microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe dish will become your new favorite to serve with. The beautiful sage color will look gorgeous in any kitchen's decor, and the smooth, glossy finish stays perfect after an hour in the oven. This product measures 9.2"x5.2" and is two inches deep, perfect for all of your favorite single serving recipes.
There is nothing better than feeling special, and surprising your dinner party with individual casseroles will make them feel exceptional. These are great for fix-ahead dishes, and if you have someone coming over with an allergy or dietary restriction, this dish is great for keeping a portion of dinner away from possible triggers. I use my dish most often for shared side dishes, the two handles making it easy to pass back and forth across the table. I have also used this dish for banana splits and similar large sundaes, and the portion size is always perfect for two. If you would rather keep your beautiful new dish on display, this is just the right size for housing dips and spreads when friends drop by.
With so many options for serving, you will not be able to buy just one. Thankfully, this dish comes in a variety of colors like Sage (shown), Sunflower, Lapis, Poppy, Lemongrass, and many more. The choice won't be easy, but mixing and matching the colors can make for an easy way to keep things kosher, or to stop kids from fighting over their favorites. Let your family choose their own colors, and everyone will be happy come mealtime.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes