3 Squares Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The 3 Squares Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker is a revolutionary cooking system that will make cooking dinner every night much easier. The rice cooker also doubles as a slow cooker, yogurt maker, oatmeal maker, and much more.
The primary function of this genius machine is the rice cooker. I love that it has a white rice, brown rice, and quick rice option. This ensured that the rice was cooked for the proper amount of time and with the right amount of heat. The quick rice function is great when you need a last minute batch of rice.
Other rice cookers have a slow cooker function, but this is the only one I have seen that has different heat settings and that works just like a regular slow cooker. I love that they have a low, medium, and high selection. Even better, once the cooking is finished, the machine will automatically switch to a keep warm setting.
I also really loved that you can steam foods in the Tim3 Machin3 while rice is cooking! This made it so simple to put a full dinner together with little work on my end. They even include a booklet with the machine that has all the steaming times for your favorite meat and vegetables.
The Tim3 Machin3 literally gives you back your time. Owning one of these rice cookers means you can focus on more important things will dinner makes itself. From rice to quinoa, to yogurt and oatmeal, this appliance can make it all.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker Review
- Tovolo Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set Review
- SteakAger at Home Dry Aging System Review
- Red Copper Square Pan Review
- Kidfresh Frozen Meals Review
- 3 Squares Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker Review
- Dalstrong Gladiator Chef's Knife Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheddar, Chive and Bacon Biscuits
- Pico De Gallo
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Perfectly Crispy Baked Bacon
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- Paleo Lemon Curd
- Restaurant Style Dal Makhani
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Bread