Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven is a kitchen appliance that can do wonders. Reduced cooking times and extra oven space are two advantages, not to mention that it can cook anything your regular oven can. And with Chef Wolfgang Puck's seal of approval, you can rely on this pressure oven.
You may think, "Why do I need a pressure oven?" There are two main answers to that question, in my opinion. The first is the reduced cooking time. Because the oven is pressurized, it can cook foods in a fraction of the time it would take in a conventional oven. This is especially helpful for meats that need a lot of time in the oven. A second advantage of the pressure oven is that it frees up space in your conventional oven. This is most helpful around the holidays, when you have dishes cooking and heating up in every appliance you own.
I'm not used to cooking with pressurized appliances, so I admit this pressure oven scared me a little. But with the manual at your side and a little confidence, you will be able to cook anything. Make sure to give it a trial run (instructions are in the manual) before you cook anything. You will likely see smoke and smell an odor, but this is to be expected; nothing to worry about. It's just getting itself ready for your future cooking endeavors.
The awesome thing about this pressure oven is that you can cook anything in it that you would cook in a regular oven. The oven comes with a recipe booklet, which includes everything from pork tenderloin and roast turkey to corn bread and sticky buns. You can even make a Key lime pie! How great is that?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes