Peanut Butter and Co. Peanut Butter Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What’s not to love about Peanut Butter & Co.’s Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter? Not a thing! It tastes like genuine, natural peanut butter, more peanutty than most, and isn’t overly sweet. I love that the cinnamon and raisins are blended right in – it gives the peanut butter just the right amount of sweetness and flavor in every delectable bite. In my house, we’re big on toasting waffles or bagels and spreading on peanut butter and sprinkling cinnamon, so this is a natural fit for my family. A time saver in my harried morning schedule AND delicious and nutritious with no trans fats and no cholesterol. You can’t beat that!"
"The Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter by Peanut Butter & Co was the perfect complement to my morning bagel. The cinnamon and raisin flavors went very well together and tasted great on a plain toasted bagel. The peanut butter itself was easy to spread and fun to eat. I can’t wait to try the other flavors!"
"I tried the White Chocolate Wonderful flavored peanut butter and holy cow, this is heaven on a spoon! Perfectly named, this wonderful combination of white chocolate and peanut flavors hits all the right notes. It's not overly sweet and almost tasted to me like one of my favorite candy treats -- white chocolate Reese's! Yum!"
"I had the pleasure of sampling the Dark Chocolate Dreams flavor of peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co. This was like lunch and dessert all in one. It tasted great on my sandwich, giving me the delicious flavor of rich dark chocolate with the benefits of peanut butter. A great all-in-one treat that you'd love to eat any time of day!"
"My favorite thing about the peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co. was the fact that I didn't have to stir it up before using it. For me there's nothing worse than those all natural peanut butters that separate into a gross oily mixture on top of the peanut butter base. This no-stir version was just what I've always wanted. Now I can enjoy natural peanut butter without any of that extra mixing work!"
"No trans fats, no cholesterol, all natural... what more could you possibly ask for out of a jar of peanut butter? I love that I can enjoy this spread without feeling guilty. My family loves this peanut butter and we won't be going back to our old peanut butter brand any time soon!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes