Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker makes cooking your favorite meals quick and easy. The innovative piece of cookware fits in a microwave and comes with a tight sealing lid to create the pressurized cooking environment. The cooker comes complete with a recipe booklet to get you inspired and pressure cooking.
This pressure cooker works in a similar way as the stovetop and electric versions. The container quickly fills with pressure that helps cook your food in record time. It has two pressure release valves that help to release the pressure after you are done cooking and ready to enjoy your food. The cooker also comes with a trivet to allow for steaming food in the cooker. The recipe booklet comes with a helpful cooking guide to steam a variety of vegetables.
I will be the first to admit that I was a bit skeptical when I went to use the cooker. I didn't think it would be possible to make a good dish all in one pot, in the microwave, but I was so wrong! I decided to take a look at the recipe booklet for initial inspiration and I quickly found a recipe for Chili con Carne that sounded delicious. The simple recipe was made even simpler with the method of cooking. From start to finish, the recipe took 25 minutes, including prep work! I don't think you could find an easier recipe for chili. The resulting chili tasted like it was simmering on the stovetop all day.
A secure lid has a handle to carry the cooker, as well as side handles that make lifting it out of the microwave simple. The handles stay incredibly cool even when the cooker is incredibly hot. I was impressed that I didn't even need oven mitts to handle the cooker. This easy-to-use microwave cooker is ideal for anyone with a small kitchen, little time to cook, or pressure cooker enthusiast.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- Fagor Rapid Express Pressure Cooker Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Parrano Cheese Review
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Win an Ardente Gourmet Stirrer!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Byron's BBQ Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Stonefire Flatbread!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Chicken Roaster!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5 Easy Lunchbox Recipes | Healthy Lunch Packs For Kids & Adults
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Cookie Butter Cookie Bars
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Bars
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes