Edwards Pie Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Gifted By: Edwards
Reviewed by Jordan Sward, Editor of RecipeLion.com
There's nothing better than a dessert that requires almost no effort yet tastes like you just made it fresh. Edwards frozen pies and cheesecake are as easy as "thaw & serve" yet they taste amazing - almost restaurant quality! Edwards newly released New York Style Cheesecake whole pie is the perfect dessert for the whole family. It's made with real cream cheese and baked in a graham cracker crust, so you get that delicious creamy cheesecake taste on top of a perfect crust. New York is famous for their cheesecake, and this pie will be famous with whoever you serve it to. The whole pie is big enough to share with a crowd, so is perfect if you need a last-minute dessert for a church supper or family dinner.
For the chocolate lovers out there, Edwards whole-pie lineup also includes an amazing chocolate cream pie. One of the best parts of Edwards HERSHEY's Creme Pie is its chocolaty cookie crust. It's substantial and crunchy, not thin and flimsy like some frozen pies. It adds the perfect soft crunch to the creamy filling. Cookies are baked and crushed right out of the oven to make the freshest tasting pie shell possible - and you can definitely taste the difference!
Everyone loves the flavor of HERSHEY's chocolate, which is what makes this pie extra special. That familiar chocolate flavor is layered throughout the pie - from the chocolate cookie crust, to the vanilla and chocolate creme layers, to the chocolate chips and chocolate drizzle on top. The chocolate chips and drizzle add an extra crunch that pairs perfectly with the creaminess of the filling.
It's not often that you find a pie with a great crust and delicious filling, but Edwards pies are the full package. Always having one of these in your freezer means always having a decadent dessert at your fingertips. All you have to do is remove it from the freezer, take it out of its box, and thaw in the refrigerator for three hours. What's even better, it can remain in your refrigerator for three days ... if it even lasts that long!
Any time that sweet tooth strikes, these thaw-and-serve pies will be your new go-to easy dessert. Keep one in your freezer for when you have last-minute guests, or thaw one before a family dinner. They taste so good, you can even trick guests into thinking you purchased them from a restaurant or bakery, or even made them homemade! All of Edwards pies are the highest quality, have indulgent ingredients layered on top to create a rich, creamy filling, and have unique toppings. Overall, it's a delicious taste experience in every bite.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes