UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The UpCart is a one-of-a-kind handcart that helps carry up to 100 pounds of groceries, boxes, and more! The unique design allows the cart to easily move up and down flights of stairs. The UpGrade Bag is an attachment that can hold all of your items in an enclosed bag.
Transporting all of your groceries can be a laborious effort, especially if you have many blocks to walk or a flight of stairs to go up. The UpCart takes all the weight off you and allows you to move your items all at once and with ease. The cart is well-designed to hold large boxes, grocery bags, coolers, and just about anything 100 pounds or less.
The three-wheel chassis allows you to move this cart just about anywhere. All of the work is done by the wheels, making it effortless to move the cart around.
One of my favorite parts of the UpCart is that it can collapse for storing in your car or a closet. It has a depth of just 4 inches when it is folded! The handle can also be adjusted to your liking since not everyone is the same height. This is especially crucial when you are going up and down flights of stairs.
The UpGrade Bag attaches to the UpCart quickly and easily. I love using it to hold my groceries at the store and then easily transport them to the car and onto the UpCart. The removable shoulder strap on the bag makes it easier to carry at the store if you can't bring the handcart inside. One of the best parts of the bag is that it doubles as a carrying case for the UpCart!
I love that the UpCart comes ready to use and with no assembly required. Every aspect of this design is meant to make your life easier and it does! Grocery shopping will no longer be a dreaded occasion, as long as you have an UpCart and UpGrade Bag.
See the UpCart and UpGrade Bag in action below!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gourmia 11-in-1 Sous Vide & Multi Cooker
- Camp Chef DLX Pellet Grill & Smoker
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Review
- BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife Review
- Byron's BBQ Review
- Quinn Popcorn Review
- Wusthof Pro Cook's Knife Review
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker
- Boulder Canyon Kettle Chips Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
- Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
- One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake
- Paula's Southern Corn Casserole
- The Perfect Creamy Dessert Bar
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Easy Rhubarb Fool
- Pho Soup in Mason Jar
- Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Homemade Salsa