UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The UpCart is a one-of-a-kind handcart that helps carry up to 100 pounds of groceries, boxes, and more! The unique design allows the cart to easily move up and down flights of stairs. The UpGrade Bag is an attachment that can hold all of your items in an enclosed bag.
Transporting all of your groceries can be a laborious effort, especially if you have many blocks to walk or a flight of stairs to go up. The UpCart takes all the weight off you and allows you to move your items all at once and with ease. The cart is well-designed to hold large boxes, grocery bags, coolers, and just about anything 100 pounds or less.
The three-wheel chassis allows you to move this cart just about anywhere. All of the work is done by the wheels, making it effortless to move the cart around.
One of my favorite parts of the UpCart is that it can collapse for storing in your car or a closet. It has a depth of just 4 inches when it is folded! The handle can also be adjusted to your liking since not everyone is the same height. This is especially crucial when you are going up and down flights of stairs.
The UpGrade Bag attaches to the UpCart quickly and easily. I love using it to hold my groceries at the store and then easily transport them to the car and onto the UpCart. The removable shoulder strap on the bag makes it easier to carry at the store if you can't bring the handcart inside. One of the best parts of the bag is that it doubles as a carrying case for the UpCart!
I love that the UpCart comes ready to use and with no assembly required. Every aspect of this design is meant to make your life easier and it does! Grocery shopping will no longer be a dreaded occasion, as long as you have an UpCart and UpGrade Bag.
See the UpCart and UpGrade Bag in action below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
- Win a Wusthof Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Set of Cuisinart Seasonings!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
- Chance to Win an Uber Appliance XL Air Fryer!
- Press Art Lemon Squeezer Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes