Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews
The Federal Trade Commission requires that we disclose any relationship we have between a product manufacturer and service provider when we write about a product or service.
Here are the guidelines we operate under at Prime Publishing LLC, which operates this website:
This website is owned by a company, Prime Publishing LLC. For questions about this website, please contact us.
Our newsletters and web sites are advertising supported; we do not charge a fee for our newsletter, community or for access to our site. This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and/or other forms of compensation. While the compensation received should not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website, there is potential it could influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this website. Every effort is made to make sure that content, advertising space and/or posts are identified as paid or sponsored content when we receive any form of compensation.
The owner(s) of this website is compensated at times to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website receives compensation for our articles and posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the websites' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
We don't return the products after we test or review them. In certain cases, the product is used up or destroyed. In other cases, the product may get damaged. Extra products are typically given away to our readers via ‘Giveaways’ we promote on our site and in our newsletters.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. If the link takes you to our site, we are not typically getting paid. If a link goes to another site that has a purchase or lead generation option on the initial landing page, we are typically getting paid. We try to disclose when we are getting paid through language such as ‘advertisement’ or ‘paid advertisement’ or ‘sponsor link’ in the review.
These are good rules and practices in today's digital world. It's important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer or service provider. If you don't see a disclosure policy as part of a review of a product, that reviewer may be violating the law or at the very least the Code of Ethics.
Revised: March 3, 2014
- King Ranch Chicken Soup
- 15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes, Plus 7 Bonus Recipes
- "Kiss Me" Fudge
- 13 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Christmas Cake Mix Cookies
- 21 Recipes for Overnight Christmas Casseroles
- 26 Easy Cake Recipes: Dump Cakes, Upside Down Cakes & More
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Crowd Pleasing "Crack" Dip
- Magical Holiday Cookie Recipes: 12 Easy Christmas Cookies Free eCookbook
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- 14 New Years Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations eCookbook
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 50 Christmas Cookie Recipes eCookbook
- 6 Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- Christmas Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- How To: 20 Christmas Gifts to Make and Christmas Dessert Recipes
- Magical Holiday Cookie Recipes: 12 Easy Christmas Cookies