Caso Air Fryer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Caso Air Fryer Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Caso Air Fryer is revolutionizing how you can fry food in your home. The Air Fryer actually uses no oil and is a healthy alternative to deep-frying food. The incredible home appliance is easy to use and makes delicious "fried" foods in just minutes.
I was incredibly impressed with how quickly the countertop appliance got home. There is no waiting when you use the Air Fryer. Simply turn it on and start cooking! This is so handy when you are short on time and don't want to wait for the oven to heat up.
To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I turned on the Air Fryer for the first time. I tried making a variety of foods and was more than pleased with the results. It is very easy to make all kinds of vegetable recipes. I made crispy kale chips with just salt and pepper. They made for a fantastic snack. I also tried making "fried" chicken and the results were delicious.
One of the best parts about this fryer is the fact you don't need to use any oil. This keeps your recipes healthy and less greasy. Frying doesn't have to be a messy and unhealthy endeavor anymore!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to Win a Black Cube Stainless Steel Chef's Pan!
Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
Chance to Win Aunt Mildred's Allergy Friendly Gourmet Gift Box!
Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Crepe Pan!
Chance to Win a Emile Henry Square Baking Dish!
Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
Chance to Win a Lagostina Stainless Steel Saucepan!
Boska Cheese Tools Review
Win a Trio of Heluva Good Dips!
Win a Dalstrong Gladiator Chef's Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Trash Candy Recipe
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Basil and Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs
- Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Fresco (Ruby Tuesday Copycat)
- Healthy Applesauce & Spinach Brownies
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes